2012. július 15., vasárnap

The Very First One

Hello Everybody!

My name is Peter Foti and I'm a visual artist creating digital paintings and many more; e.g. photographs. Murumuru is mainly about my paintings and graphic designs, although I reserve the right of posting some off-topic stuff as well sometimes! ;)

Some say that blogging is kinda useless old fashion thing nowadays and twitter and facebook covers all the communication channels one should keep... I was one of those "some" I admit... Until now! ;))


I also had blogs in the past on various interests in Hungarian (which is my mothertounge) and the longest run one was about 1,5 yr old when I finished updating... I hope this one will be the longest lasting diary among all since this is about a very intimate thing, my own art which reflects me (together with my soul, haha) in a very sincere and direct way!

The goal of this blog is to be a detailed background for my main site with stories and some trivia. My no.1 site is simply my facebook fan page I've found fb the best solution to communicate at the very beginning. Well, if you have a look you'll see that I'm not a highly communicative guy there which is in spite of my real personality, but the concept is: "let my works talk" I leave the blah-blah for this blog, so to be serious, I know that my audience has been starving for a blog like until this day LoL.

Sooo, as this is the very first murumuru art blogpost finally read my "full story" about "the beginings". Do not affraid I won't reach back to Adam's rotten apple...

As far as I remember my first "artworks" born in the nursery on lazy afternoons when I draw a lot of heavily armored knights fighting each other on their horses... fortunately I left these "epic" and really bloody scenes soon, maybe they belonged to my previous lives, LoL. So then as a child I was a comic addict and of course amazed by the world of Walt Disney, the Hannah-Barbera duo (loved the Flinstones, Jetsons and certainly Tom &Jerry) but I also adored Bugs Bunny and his folks, even the "Space Jam"... :)
I also made a lot of drawing, invented some cute characters and created some comics. Later on explored painters like Miro, Dalí and Picasso (which I still love and I think it won't change for this lifespan), I was fallen in love with photography and music, shooting a lot while studying some flamenco tunes and hard rock riffs (besides collecting many kind of guitars...), later I changed the half of my guitars to piano. 
And after a long-long break last year, I've decided to purchase a digital tablet to continue drawing now with my computer which gives my much more freedom. I literally suddenly realized that how great gift digital painting is: after I unfold this small piece of hardware and started drawing, painting immediately. I wasn't able to have even a short break so a couple of hours later, about 1 or 2 o'clock a.m., I've finished my very first piece, which is today's pick as well (what could it be other than that for my first post?).


It measures 19" x 10" and called simply "Dusk" and this is maybe the only one has been painted in (only) 72 dpi, so sorry for the small size of this resized version I really don't like watermarks and I didn't want to upload it in its full size...


Although If you're totally new to my art I suggest you to check out murumuru on Facebook by following the link above. There you'll se totally different works as now I'm mainly an abstract artist... Anyway, I would like you to witness my very first step and I hope you'll all enjoy! ;)



Thanks for your visit and hope you enjoyed my "very first" as I did this little storytelling. Stay tuned on my art ! I'd love to see you on my facebook page which is my "headquaters" @ www.facebook.com/murumuru.hu and you can also follow me on twitter: #murumuruart.

Well worth stopping by at my printshop at Etsy  at murumuruart.etsy.com you'll find some pretty nice pieces there and also some exclusive nursery art prints for the smallest!;)

If you're interested in my photography I mentioned a few times, I recommend you to have a closer look of my shots on Fine Art America, where you purchase them as well:
http://www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/murumuru-photography.html

So that's all for now Friends, see you soon and have an awesome day wherever you live on the Planet! ;)

Peter

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése